D&C 20:10-12

10 And thy brother Oliver shall continue in bearing my name before the world, and also to the church. And he shall not suppose that he can say enough in my cause; and lo, I am with him to the end.

11 In me he shall have glory, and not of himself, whether in weakness or in strength, whether in bonds or free;

12 And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

If a Picture is Worth 1000 Words....

Then I got a 17,000 word email this week.  I don't know too much about these pictures, but the few words that he labeled them with, so use your imagination.

Don't Cross Mission Boundaries!  (He said in an earlier email that the mission ends where the sand begins!)

 From his chocolate advent calendar.  All of my kids had the little shoe on the morning of December 6th, which was the morning that they found treats in their shoes from St Niklaus.  Looks like his calendar did, too!
 Not sure if this is a member family or an investigator family.
 His golden investigators, L and F.
 Hma Brown y Rodriguez
 He said, "My Ecuadorian Cousins."  
 With his new companion, Elder Larios.
 The Rod
 Yay Christmas!
 ZL Tenny Farewell
 Hma Stark Farewell
 
 Niklaustag Cookies!
Niklaustag Step 1
 Niklaustag Result
  Rodriguez Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment