D&C 20:10-12

10 And thy brother Oliver shall continue in bearing my name before the world, and also to the church. And he shall not suppose that he can say enough in my cause; and lo, I am with him to the end.

11 In me he shall have glory, and not of himself, whether in weakness or in strength, whether in bonds or free;

12 And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Food, Glorious Food

From the looks of things, Elder Oliver won't be starving to death while he's in Torrevieja.  

 This face can't be because he's afraid of the food.  Hayden loves everything.  Well, nearly everything...
 Green leafy veggies!  I think he's serving this.  But if he's about to eat it, I think he will be getting all his nutrients for the day.  Or month.
 Looks like a fun get together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment