D&C 20:10-12

10 And thy brother Oliver shall continue in bearing my name before the world, and also to the church. And he shall not suppose that he can say enough in my cause; and lo, I am with him to the end.

11 In me he shall have glory, and not of himself, whether in weakness or in strength, whether in bonds or free;

12 And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

6/8/2015

This week was a good week. Not nearly as stressful as last, but we did lots of things.

However, I don't have much time today, so just know that I am still working hard out here. Still being obedient. I'm not going to relax my last weeks out here.

We had an awesome stake conference this weekend, and one of the investigators that we had come later had a dream that President Deere invited him to be baptized.

He has opened up a ton this week, and is excited to move foward.

Next week I promise a better letter.
Love you lots!
Elder Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment