D&C 20:10-12

10 And thy brother Oliver shall continue in bearing my name before the world, and also to the church. And he shall not suppose that he can say enough in my cause; and lo, I am with him to the end.

11 In me he shall have glory, and not of himself, whether in weakness or in strength, whether in bonds or free;

12 And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

5/26/2015

Hey, so sorry I didn't get that email out yesterday. We've been 100% busy, running to and fro doing everything that we have needed to do. Elder Pond is getting transferred, and we have been in Cartagena more often than not, so our time here in Mazarrón is limited, and we are very pressed for time. I will be staying here and my comp will be Elder Salcedo, from Perú. I hope that he and I have as great a time as Elder Pond and I have. These really have been the best 2 transfers ever. 

Thursday we will be getting the ipads! We'll be traveling (surprise!) again to Cartagena, where we are going to get all the details, and we are going to be learning how to use them. I am pretty excited:)

Anyways, sorry for the super-lousy email this week. I just hope that the sheer amount of work we've done in these last few days makes up for it.


¡Os quiero mucho!
Elder Oliver

Ps. You know you're old in the mission when both Assistants to the President haven't been around as long.

No comments:

Post a Comment