D&C 20:10-12

10 And thy brother Oliver shall continue in bearing my name before the world, and also to the church. And he shall not suppose that he can say enough in my cause; and lo, I am with him to the end.

11 In me he shall have glory, and not of himself, whether in weakness or in strength, whether in bonds or free;

12 And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

4/27/2015

Oy, I've done it now.

As in, I have bought a paellera! A huge pan. About 50cm across. What does that mean? Dinner is on me on the 9th of July.  I'll send you a list of ingredients that I will need. 

You'll be amazed at my newly developed chef powers.

This week was a great week. My comp got to pick up his residency card in Málaga on Monday and Tuesday. That kind of threw off our groove for the week, but we're doing well out here again.

BIG NEWS

We were talking to B, one of our friends here. He told us,  ''You know, I'm 35 years old. I am my own man, and I am tired of not making decisions. If I don't make the decision to follow Christ and be baptized or not, nobody will make it for me. I will just continue in the same place, and never leave, maybe until I die.  (and then the kicker)  Elders, I want to get baptized.

Me--    ... ¿Cómo?   (Come again?)

Jaja. That caught me by surprise. But, B now has a baptismal date for the 9th of May. And he is prepared. He has changed his life in these last 2 months for the better, and now he wants to show God that he is ready to follow him.

On the 6th we'll be heading out to Sevilla. I am so excited. I get to see all the missionaries here in the mission. It's just sad that most of my best friends aren't going to be there, for they have all gone home.

This week we are doing a consecration week. We are going to be as obedient as possible to prepare for the changes.

Keep me in your prayers!

Os quiero mucho!
Elder Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment