D&C 20:10-12

10 And thy brother Oliver shall continue in bearing my name before the world, and also to the church. And he shall not suppose that he can say enough in my cause; and lo, I am with him to the end.

11 In me he shall have glory, and not of himself, whether in weakness or in strength, whether in bonds or free;

12 And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.

Monday, April 13, 2015

2/28/2015 email



Well, great news about BYU! And great news out here in Mazarrón!  I have been called to train a new missionary again, and Elder Q has been assigned to the Sevilla 2 ward as a Zone Leader. He is seriously the YOUNGEST zone leader that I have ever heard of.

The reason I am writing you today, is that I don't think I will be able to write you on Monday. I will be on the bus all day heading towards Fuengirola and that evening we will have meetings. I don't know if on Tuesday we will be able to email, and Wednesday we will be heading back to Mazarrón.

I hope you have a great day! Love you a ton!

Os quiero mucho:)
Elder Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment