D&C 20:10-12

10 And thy brother Oliver shall continue in bearing my name before the world, and also to the church. And he shall not suppose that he can say enough in my cause; and lo, I am with him to the end.

11 In me he shall have glory, and not of himself, whether in weakness or in strength, whether in bonds or free;

12 And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dec 29 Email--Os deseo lo mejor

Well I don't really have much to say either. This week was Christmas and it was great and all and we loved talking to our families and such, but really it just felt like another p-day. We couldn't go out and proselyte at all, and everybody was at their houses enjoying the company of family and friends and good food and stuff. So, we went to a restaurant and I ate some truly delicious boquerones (anchovies?).

This weekend we were supposed to have 4 investigators at church, but none of them showed. It was rather depressing, but we've learned to deal with that, and we plan to visit all of them tonight. 

The best thing of this Christmas was probably the Christmas caroling. We went to Málaga as a zone to go sing Christmas carols in the Plaza de la Constitución, and there were thousands of people everywhere. It blew my mind how many people there were in one little city center. Wow.

Needless to say, I sang really loud and had a lot of fun. We had a decent sized crowd listening for a while as missionaries began to go out and contact them. The best part: There was a cute little couple getting far too lovey-dovey right next to where we were singing, so what did we do? The APs went over and contacted them. I hope they gave them a law of Chastity pamphlet, haha.  Aside from that, we got all sorts of potential investigators and met some amazing and some weird people.

Anyways, I love you all, and if you want me to include anything in particular next week, please, email me questions or something like that, that way I can focus my thoughts.
Thanks!

¡Os quiero mucho!
Elder Oliver



No comments:

Post a Comment