D&C 20:10-12

10 And thy brother Oliver shall continue in bearing my name before the world, and also to the church. And he shall not suppose that he can say enough in my cause; and lo, I am with him to the end.

11 In me he shall have glory, and not of himself, whether in weakness or in strength, whether in bonds or free;

12 And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Last post from Madrid!

Hayden sent me an email late last night saying, "Mom, are you still awake?"  I was so excited!  I emailed him back, and we actually messaged each other for about 20 minutes.  


Tomorrow I am heading out to Málaga. We are going to be taking a train, and it will be a very long train ride.
Probably close to 6 hours... Ew, but I am so excited!!! I can´t wait to find out who my trainer is going to be. This is seriously the coolest thing I have ever gotten to do. I'm so happy to be in Spain.  I can´t believe how fast the time has flown by. It's the weirdest feeling, I have memories of each day here, and it feels like an eternity since I last saw any of you, but it only feels like I've been here for about two weeks. Not very long...
These other missionaries in my district are now some of my very best friends. I love them all! They are so fantastic and they are a force to be reckoned with in Spain.

After complaining that he never sends pictures, I received this:
 And then this one:

These are my district Élders!   from right to left, (but I think in the picture it's our left to right)  Élder Polansky, Élder Parkinson, Élder Ward, Élder Streiff, Élder Smiley (doing the peace sign)
I love these guys! They are some of my best friends!

This totally made my night, I couldn't fall asleep!  Please pray for all those elders who will be traveling to their missions in about 12 hours!  

Can't wait to hear where he's going!





No comments:

Post a Comment