D&C 20:10-12

10 And thy brother Oliver shall continue in bearing my name before the world, and also to the church. And he shall not suppose that he can say enough in my cause; and lo, I am with him to the end.

11 In me he shall have glory, and not of himself, whether in weakness or in strength, whether in bonds or free;

12 And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hayden's first assignment: Torrevieja

 With his trainer, Elder Rodriguez.
All the missionaries that came from the Spain MTC to Málaga on Tuesday.


This was taken from the official mission blog.  We should hear from Hayden on Monday to get more details about how everything went down, but I think it's safe to say that he's happy.  Seeing that smile and thumbs up on the blog today totally made my day.  I've been waiting all week for this!  

1 comment:

  1. It was a six hour trip to Malaga and an overnight there. I wonder how long it took to get to Torrevieja?

    ReplyDelete