D&C 20:10-12

10 And thy brother Oliver shall continue in bearing my name before the world, and also to the church. And he shall not suppose that he can say enough in my cause; and lo, I am with him to the end.

11 In me he shall have glory, and not of himself, whether in weakness or in strength, whether in bonds or free;

12 And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

He's in Málaga!

Well, I got to Málaga! We are staying the night at the mission home tonight, and tomorrow we are getting assigned our trainers, and our areas. I'm so excited!! This is the coolest thing in the world, I am having so much fun, and I am always learning more and more about the gospel.  I'll send you an update on p-day about everything. I'll also send you my address, so you can start sending me letters and packages and love. You know. Family type things. 
 
I love you all! Tell Regan I will email her on p-day. I can only send one email at a time right now.
 
Love,
Elder Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment