D&C 20:10-12

10 And thy brother Oliver shall continue in bearing my name before the world, and also to the church. And he shall not suppose that he can say enough in my cause; and lo, I am with him to the end.

11 In me he shall have glory, and not of himself, whether in weakness or in strength, whether in bonds or free;

12 And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Shortest email ever

Okay, don't rip me a new one for the ridiculously short email today. It's just that we are completely out of time, and I have to run to an appointment right now!

I just want you all to know that I love this work. There is nowhere in the world I would rather be than right here in the Lord's work! Many people are feeling the love of the Lord in their lives, and coming unto him.

I was told this week that L got baptized! {She was from Hayden's first area} After months of waiting for marriage papers, F and L finally got married, and she was ready to be baptized. She followed the example of Jesus, and entered into a covenant with our Father to always remember him, and to keep his commandments. 

Obedience brings blessings!!


Os quiero mucho!
Elder Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment